Our new Phnom Penh guide is up!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in Phnom Penh comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation projects rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered on our newest baby: the Phnom Penh guide! Hoping it will be as useful to you as our Cambodia guide that we update regularly.

The Phnom Penh guide is packed with information about this beautiful city. From where the safest neighbourhoods, to the nightlife scene or the local job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in Phnom Penh in our new guide!

Below are the different topics addressed and the links to them:

Generalities:
Discovering Phnom Penh
Adjusting to the local culture in Phnom Penh

Accommodation:
Popular neighbourhoods in Phnom Penh
Finding accommodation in Phnom Penh
Buying property in Phnom Penh

Work:
The labour market in Phnom Penh
Finding a job in Phnom Penh
The work culture in Phnom Penh

Transportation:
Getting around Phnom Penh

Leisure:
Things to do in weekdays in Phnom Penh
Things to do in Phnom Penh alone, with your partner or with your tribe
Sports in Phnom Penh
Eating out in Phnom Penh

Studying:
Studying in Phnom Penh
Student life in Phnom Penh

Network:
Developing your social circle in Phnom Penh
Developing your professional network in Phnom Penh
The networking etiquette in Phnom Penh

Please do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions or feedback on our Phnom Penh Guide!

Veedushi
Editorial Assistant
Expat.com

Greetings,

It is with great enthusiasm that I submit a speculative application for a potential teaching  position as an English language teacher at your School.

I believe that my previous 5 years of experience enhancing the language skills of students in schools located across China and Indonesia, match well with what would be expected of me from most any educational facility.

Conversant of the needs of modern language students, I am fully capable of designing and presenting my own lesson plans whilst delivering practical and effective classes in a nurturing and fun environment, for students covering a spectrum of ages.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do not hold a degree, however I am in possession of a TEFL certificate and as previously mentioned, 5 years of experience teaching English as a foreign language.

To summarise, teaching is a passion of mine and is something that I draw as much benefit from as my students do.

If successful, I would be able to commence a position from  January 2020.

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to possibly hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
Justin Richardson

Hello Veedushi.

Excellent piece of work, well done!

Cheers.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your appreciation.

Feel free to send us your comments or suggestions if you have any.

We'd be happy to hear from you.

Best regards,
Veedushi