Plans to move to England from Ukraine

Hello.
I live in Ukraine and plan to move with my wife and two children to Britain. I have passive income related to real estate in some countries, which does not depend on the country where I will live, and enough do not urgent look for  work. And also I have cash accumulations, and some property, after the sale of which in aggregate I will have about 400 thousand pounds.

Since we urgently do not need work, I do not plan to move directly to London, but now I look closely at small cities not far from DC, like Maidstone. Children are now attending school, the eldest has already visited Britain several times with school trips. My wife and I are quite mobile, we visited many countries. I would not like to rent a house, but to get it right away, with a small plot for the lawn and recreation area. I will be glad to any advice on how to organize our plans documented and legally, thank you very much in advance for answers and tips!

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You'll need a visa for you and your family.  From what you've told us, perhaps one of the "Investor, business development and talent visas"; this link will take you to the UK Gov website where these are listed.

You should be aware that all such visas are temporary by nature and while you can apply (temporary after 2 years, permanent after 5 years), you have no right to remain; so you're at the political behest of the Home Office.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you for quick answer!

My previous post may give the impression that we are doing idleness and living on passive income, this is somewhat not the case)

I would very much like to develop new lines of business in England, but if it will be necessary for moving, I can also perform any, even the most difficult work. If in order to get a residence permit, I need a work visa.

The final goal of moving to the country is to obtain citizenship, no matter how many years it takes, and also for children to grow up in the British environment and ultimately become British.