Housing (Looking for agent)

Hello all.

I'll be moving to Manila on November 13th.  My wife lives in Zamboanga City and we won't to find a place in the Manila area.  I'll be traveling back and forth from the US, 3 weeks in country, 2 weeks out of country.  I'm looking to hire an agent to help find me a place within my parameters.  Hoping someone here can send me a few references to reach out to.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi Sir, if you are still looking for an agent, let me know. Thanks.

Hi you can call Nancy she can refer you to a refutable rental place ***- text first

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Kindly share the professional's contact details in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi sir, its for rent or you are looking for buy a property?

I have a condo for sale about 30 minutes from the airport or 30 minutes from MoA. Outside of Manila though, which means cheaper groceries, cleaner air, and less noise. Pool, fiber optic internet, and a washer/dryer in unit. Fully furnished and ready to go.

Currently it's rented out for 20,000 php/month, but the tenant will leave end of May.

Hi everyone,

This topic is very old.
All those who are looking for an accommodation or offering one, i would like to invite you to post in the Housing in the Philippines section since the forum is not the appropriate place.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team