Traveling to Bahrain Alone

I am planning to go to Bahrain this 14. Someone told me its cheaper to go ta dammam and just rent a car to drive you in bahrain. I would like to ask any suggestions or advice if you know any companies i can contact to drive me in bahrain or any means of car transportation I can use to go there?? Thank you.

You haven't specified where you will go to dammam from and how? 

From dammam to Bahrain you can either go there via the bus or taxi. In Bahrain itself you can rent a car and drive around or take taxis.  It all really depends on your plans re cost.  So unless you specify clearly what you are looking to do, it's very difficult to give advice.

I think she means flight tickets to dammam is cheaper(guessing by her nationality). And then about driving to Bahrain!
Doesnt make much sense, but yeah Her question is unclear.

I am living in riyadh so someone advice me to just take a plane going from riyadh to dammam and when i arrive in dammam just take a car to drive you to bahrain. I am asking any companies who i can contact if i want a driver to drive me there or anything i can use to go to dammam from bahrain.

Thats what i meant.

Sorry for confusing you but thanks for the answers.

Check the price of tickets from Riyadh to Bahrain and then Riyadh to Dammam.   Keep in mind that one way to Bahrain from Dammam via taxi will be SAR 300.   So factor 600 SAR for a return trip.  And then see whichever option works out to be cheaper.

Jeshuamarie20 wrote:

I am living in riyadh so someone advice me to just take a plane going from riyadh to dammam and when i arrive in dammam just take a car to drive you to bahrain. I am asking any companies who i can contact if i want a driver to drive me there or anything i can use to go to dammam from bahrain.

Thats what i meant.

Why dont you travel from riyad to Bahrain directly, like @xTang said?
Thad would be cheaper i guess

Check http://www.skyscanner.net (for flight price comparision & use incognito or private browsing mode for better results)