Turkish visa

Hey..need some help!
Can we apply for turkish tourist visa for my mother during her stay in Saudi Arabia?
Currently she is on visit visa here..

Yes, provided that she has a return ticket to your home country and not Saudi (if it's not a multiple visa)

Thanks..Because the turkish visa required documents list include iqama of the applicant if we are applying from ksa..we won't be able to provide that in her case..it confused me!

Ali_N wrote:

Yes, provided that she has a return ticket to your home country and not Saudi (if it's not a multiple visa)

And yes she is on one year multiple entry visit visa for ksa..

malo.sid wrote:

Thanks..Because the turkish visa required documents list include iqama of the applicant if we are applying from ksa..we won't be able to provide that in her case..it confused me!

Iqama is for residents and she is not a resident. She will have to apply based on requirements from your home country.

There are a lot of Turkey visa agents in the KSA, visit one of them and they will clarify all requirements.

Hope this helps!

Ali_N wrote:
malo.sid wrote:

Iqama is for residents and she is not a resident. She will have to apply based on requirements from your home country.

There are a lot of Turkey visa agents in the KSA, visit one of them and they will clarify all requirements.

Hope this helps!

Appreciate your help..