Can I make both ends meet with TL 7500-8000 ??

We are a family of 4 (my wife , two kids and me) who want to move to Istanbul in a year or so. I have bought a flat in Beylikduzu and don't need to pay rent. Can we cover all expenses with a monthly income of TL 7500 - 8000 ?? Should be grateful if anyone could guide me.

i assume that kids are not going to school yet.
in turkey, official minimum net salary is 2000 tl. some people have to get over the full month with this amount.
but, with 8000, with 2 kids, i can assure you that you will not have an easy and comfortable life.
still, it depends on yr life style and standards. how many times you like to go out for dinner in a week? how many times do you want to feed yr kids by red meat in a week?

Tnx Borraro. Fact is both kids are going to go to school there. The elder's 13 and the younger is 7. But Iranian school's tuition fee in Istanbul is very reasonable (just usd 900 per semester for high school and usd 550 for elementary!) . In the meantime I asked a colleague banker in Turkey and he said he makes about TL 5000 per month and lives somewhere between average and above average!! Considering above, I think TL 7500 to 8000 income will be sufficient for a moderate life with no rent to be paid. About life style, we eat out now and then (about 6 times a month ). That should not cost us more than TL 1000. Is red meat really expensive? Even TL 100 per kilo sounds ok to me. :)

:top:
then, welcome in advance and wish you good luck..

You will be cutting it close. It is an average salary, but then it depends a lot on your lifestyle. Health insurance should also be taken into account and unforeseen expenses (there always are unforeseeable expenses). so whilst 7500-8000 will get you around, it is tight.