Completed Master's degree in India while working in Singapore

Hi All,

I am an Indian National born in Jun 1993.I have completed my Graduation in May 2014 and joined into Post Graduation in Embedded Systems specialization (Regular) in the same year.During my post graduation (end of 2nd semester) I got a job offer and started working as a Software Engineer in April 2015 after completion of my semester exams.  I am suppose to complete project submission during my 3rd and 4th semester's but I could not complete it immediately since I just joined into my first company.

Later I finished my project work parallely with the permission of my office management but could not able to submit my project in university due to lack of time during University submission period. In 2018 March I moved to Singapore and started working as a Engineer in well know  IT based company in Singapore and I have submitted my Bachelor's degree alone during my EPASS Application since I have not completed my Post Graduation yet that time.

Luckily I can able to take a long leave and went to India in September 2018 and submitted my project work which I have finished already when I am in India. Now I got a Master's Provisional Degree in my hand.

Could anyone in this forum help to clarify my doubts which mentioned below:

1. Is there any benefits if I add my Master's degree while working in Singapore?
2. If point 1 is "yes" ? How to include my Master's degree in my career in Singapore since I am working in Singapore with my Bachelor's degree ?
3. Since My Master's degree completed in 2018(Regular), is there any conflict with MOM because I am working in Singapore during that time?
4. I have few offers in my pipeline. I am thinking to include my Master's degree in EP application while applying EP. Is it good to include this or risky?

Thanks,
Sony

1. and 2, These are questioons for your employer, not MoM.
3. No. But since MoM does not recognise distant learning degrees, you should point out that yours is not one of them.
4. There is no risk in being truthful, but the opposite may cause problems.

beppi wrote:

1. and 2, These are questioons for your employer, not MoM.
3. No. But since MoM does not recognise distant learning degrees, you should point out that yours is not one of them.
4. There is no risk in being truthful, but the opposite may cause problems.

Thanks beppi. Could you please clarify one more doubt in point 3 & 4

3. If I point out that my degree is Regular to MOM,  any trouble to my employment in Singapore since MOM may considers my degree is fake because in 2018 I am working in Singapore then how come my degree completed in same year in Regular.

4. May I know who do you mean opposite may cause problems

3. MoM has their own methods and partners to verify authenticity of any foreign degree.
4. Not being truthful can cause big problems.