Employment Offer

Hi,

I have received an email to work in Abu Dhabi. The email follows previous correspondence with the same company. The company is Pen Gulf Group Construction and oil services.

I just wanted to know if anyone has experience of this company and advice.

I have been looking to work in the middle east for about 6 months now.

thanks

The company might or might not be real, but there's a scammer using that company name with a fake website and all the trimmings.

BIG QUESTIONS

Have they asked for money?
Did you apply for the job?

Fred,

Thanks for getting back to me. They haven't asked for any money and I had received emails from them asking me to complete application information. They told me that there were positions available for my position request.
They have asked me to contact a travel agency to complete my visa and flight details. They also asked me to complete my job offer and return it to them.

The travel agency may ask for cash. If they do, block the email address and forget the thing.

If this is their site, it was registered in August this year through a cheap company that registered a lot of scam sites

http://www.pengulfgroup.com/

Buildings on their site were slapped up by them, and tiger construction, and flying tiger building and oil, and black arrow, and Kashif, and Al kalifah Group Construction & Oilfield Services, and....need I go on?

thanks again Frank

Hello David...

Even I have received an e-mail regarding the same and they have sent me a confirmation mail along with two attachments ...can you just send me the offer letter they have sent it to you.
I guess they really  are SCAMMERS !

I have received an e-mail from [email protected]  and  [email protected]

Kindly revert so that it can be helpful for both of us.