1yr Business Visa - US Citizen

hi, I am in the process in relocating to HCMC in the next few weeks to pursue business ops and would like any advice in respect re Online application for a 1 yr multi entry Business Visa.
Last time I used an online EVisa service for a 1 month visa to VN and it worked fine included a Recommendation Intro letter etc.
My concern with the Business Visa Application is that I shall require a business or business partners details to support me application.

any advice would be appreciated

I currently operate a Registered LLc out of NYC which I have for the previous 8 yrs so am legit.

cheers

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Be very careful using an agent for a Business Visa from my own recent experience there lot of fake Invention/Sponsor letters issued as I found out recently first hand with my own Business Visa. As i have certain connections locally here I was able to correct this but not without a performance of having to leave and reenter.

My understanding is currently Immigration here is cracking down hard on fake or incorrectly obtained Visas and in some cases there is a threat of deportation.

The correct way to obtain a Business Visa is with a registered VN Company providing a Sponsor/Invention Letter and I would recommend highly going through the VN Embassy to obtain a Visa not through a Visa Agent as found online who in the most part will rip you off with a high fee and more than likely provide you with a false document.

Do you have any businesses here in VN that you have spoken to about doing business with them?  They can send the invitation letter for the first DN visa for you because one of the allowable classifications for a DN Visa is to "explore business opportunities".  Once you have that letter you can apply directly at the Vietnam embassy in New York.  This will be much safer for you than going through an agent.  They have cracked down on those fake "invitations" and people are getting blacklisted.  It's about $3,000-$4,000 to get off the black list.

bovory wrote:

Hi Tommy,

Be very careful using an agent for a Business Visa from my own recent experience there lot of fake Invention/Sponsor letters issued as I found out recently first hand with my own Business Visa. As i have certain connections locally here I was able to correct this but not without a performance of having to leave and reenter.

My understanding is currently Immigration here is cracking down hard on fake or incorrectly obtained Visas and in some cases there is a threat of deportation.

The correct way to obtain a Business Visa is with a registered VN Company providing a Sponsor/Invention Letter and I would recommend highly going through the VN Embassy to obtain a Visa not through a Visa Agent as found online who in the most part will rip you off with a high fee and more than likely provide you with a false document.

Cracking down on the receiver of the visa, but nothing is done to the agent or immigration cop who is signing it.

Ubro_NYC wrote:

hi, I am in the process in relocating to HCMC in the next few weeks to pursue business ops and would like any advice in respect re Online application for a 1 yr multi entry Business Visa.
Last time I used an online EVisa service for a 1 month visa to VN and it worked fine included a Recommendation Intro letter etc.
My concern with the Business Visa Application is that I shall require a business or business partners details to support me application.

any advice would be appreciated

I currently operate a Registered LLc out of NYC which I have for the previous 8 yrs so am legit.

cheers

Tommy

I'm guessing you double posted because I just replied to an identical post.

Send me a private message and I will give you the contact information for my trusted agent in Hanoi

hi
Thanks for replying to me on this subject . Re double posting as I am new to this site things aren't working as I would expect in respect to communication directly with members.
I receive email messages informing me that a member has reached out to me then I follow this link and found the thread is no longer available and we are talking the Next Day?

cheers

Tommy

The best way to avoid double posting on this site is to close your browser window immediately after you post.  Don't hit the back button.