Pursuit pharmacy studies in Germany

Hello everyone , my name is fatima ezzahra and I m  studying pharmacy in morroco ( I m not morrocan ) and I want you to help me and give me informations ans advises to how I could go study abroad in Germany for my second cycle of medical studies knowing that I don't have the européen passport . I speak a litte bit german , let's say I have A2 level

First you should check which universities offer the pharmacy courses you want to attend. Websites like study-in.de might help you with it, as do the websites of the individual schools.
Then you need to check the entry requirements. German at C1 level or better is usually among them, unless the course is taught in English (in which case a simiular English level is required and the course isn't "free").
If you are admitted by the school, you can apply for the student visa (at the German embassy nearest to you).
You will probably be asked to provide proof of financial means to pay for your daily expenses in Germany, i.e. a blocked account with €9000 per year of intended study.
In fact, you will need more:
- Even for "free" courses, there is an administrative fee (up to €300/year) and, depending on the location, non-EU students are charged another €3000/year for the priviledge.
- You also need to pay for compulsory health insurance (subsidised rate for students: €900/year), public transport (€300-600/year), rent (€2400/year in a student hostel, more for other options), daily expenses (min. €10/day or €3600/year), plus books and study materials and any optional luxuries you may want (phone calls or trips home, ethnic foods of your country, free time activities, sightseeing, etc.)
- On the other hand, with a student visa you are allowed to work a limited number of hours and thus earn some of your expenses. Please note that internships and student jobs are not well paid (if at all)!