Submitting for chevening scholarship

Hello everybody, i was submitting for 2020 chevening scholarship in England, and i met some intricacies. i'll be so happy if someone helps me and makes something clear for me before the deadline in less than one week ( 05th November 2019 )
I couldn't end up my  submission, it still tells me i need to put my language test results, and i didn't pass the test yet. in the chart, it's said that i must put my test results before 06th july, which means i still have time to, but i still cannot sumit just because i put no results of any test
I didn't even apply to any of the universities i've chosen, can't i submit before having an answer from them ? and i still didn't mention my refrees, and i don't know whether i have to translate my documents showing my experience and career. Must i translate them ? or i can just put them in French as they are !!!
Does the Chevering system consider me as a submitted member till now ? ot i still must complete the process before the deadline. I'm just afraid i reach the deadline without getting submitted

Thank you so much

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I know nothing of the Chevening system, but have found their website; with regards to the language test, you are incorrect with the date - it's 16 July 2020; however, it's quite clear that unless you are exempt, you must take and pass the English language exam and submit the results to Chevening before the 16 July 2020, or your application will not be successful; this date is also relevant for the 3 Universities you have/will apply to.

So to me, it's quite clear, your application must be submitted by 5 Nov 2019, but you have until 16 July 2020 to provide the information related to your English level and course applied for; so it's obvious that the lack of this information today will not stop you applying.

Chevening does have an FAQ page with lots of typical questions asked by people such as yourself; this link will take you there; they also have a contact page on their website where you can ask questions; you can access it via this link.

My advice is to get your application in now (today), then work towards getting the other things required, set yourself milestones by which to achieve these things and ignore everything else until you achieve them.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello;
Thank you SO much for your intention and help Sir, i am so grateful. You gave enough.
I think i applied in a correct way, and i gave all informations needed on the application, except those in which i still have time to complete. But, when i click on submit to chevening, it still says : ( Please correct the following errors and try again.
The English Language Qualification section is mandatory.
Must have exactly 2 references. Located in the Application Information tab. )
inspite that the limit dates are still far for Engilsh test and references both.
But i will contact my refrees to have the informations i need about them to submit my application, and i hope it ill work.

Thank you for your help