Sofa and dining room set furniture shop in Saigon

Hello, I'm shopping for a sofa and dinning room set. Can anyone recommend some shops besides Ngo Gia Tu in District 10? Somewhere cheaper than BoConcept in Thao Dien but similar or slightly less expensive than Casa Nha also in Thao Dien. Thank you in advance.

I was just in Estella Place Mall yesterday in An Phu and they have a temporary store space set up with a lot of furniture - mostly living and dining - just laid out on the first floor of the mall.  Sign said up to 65% off.  Not in the market so I didn't look further but would be worth a look.

I was at that mall too. They had some nice pieces. Problem was that you have to wait for 4-6 weeks for new models, which were not discounted. They said you can take what they have on display, which were full of dirt and stain. After shopping around at Nha Xinh, Decosy, Linh's Furniture, and Austin Home Interiors. All were either too tacky or expensive. Costs over 30 million for 2.0+ m three seater. Fortunately, I ran into the Sofa Company. High quality stuff. Customized and wait for two weeks or pick up existing stock from their showroom at the Sala Sarimi in Thu Thiem D. 2. I found what I need for half what others charged.

chenwen wrote:

I was at that mall too. They had some nice pieces. Problem was that you have to wait for 4-6 weeks for new models, which were not discounted. They said you can take what they have on display, which were full of dirt and stain. After shopping around at Nha Xinh, Decosy, Linh's Furniture, and Austin Home Interiors. All were either too tacky or expensive. Costs over 30 million for 2.0+ m three seater. Fortunately, I ran into the Sofa Company. High quality stuff. Customized and wait for two weeks or pick up existing stock from their showroom at the Sala Sarimi in Thu Thiem D. 2. I found what I need for half what others charged.

I had previously found their website, but never visited the showroom:

Sofa Company Website

Sofacompany Viet Nam
Sala Residence
Tower A1 Sarimi
74 Nguyễn Cơ Thạch
Quận 2
HCMC 700000
(phone number on Google Maps profile)

Google Maps link