Formalities to live and work for a non EU married to an EU citizen

Hi every one, i have got married with an eu citizen. But i am non eu. I have italian stay permit ( permmeso di soggiorno) for 5 years. Because i married in Italy. Now i want to move to germany with my wife.
  My question is that am i allowed to work in Germany or not? If yes then what is the procedure. Can i work directly in any where or i have to get permission before?
  Could any one help me please.
Thanks to all with love✍✍✍

Since you have limited residency in Italy, it is not a problem for you to visit as a tourist in other EU countries like Germany. But to move to Germany and work you will need to get a family reunification visa. You will have to pass an A1 German language test and the both of you have to have a large enough accommodation and enough income. They will also scrutinize the details of the marriage to see that it is legitimate.
But such a subject has been written about endless times here. Look through the forum and best to inform yourself over  the German Immigration Authority (BAMF) website which is in multiple languages. Then if you still have questions you can of course post them here.

And you should correct your profil which says you are Italian. You live there but are not Italian and citizenship always makes a big difference when answering such questions.

There is no A1 language certificate needed for spouses of EU citizens (at least from non-German-speaking EU countries).
To get a family reunion visa takes about 3 months (more or less, depending on the workload of the embassy and the local authorities of the town you intend to move to) and once you are in Germany, getting a work permit (which you are then entitled to) can take another 3 months.

Beppi is correct, i was wrong about a spouse of a non-German EU citizen needing a language test. More info here: http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/Ehepart … -node.html

As a general rule, if you want to live in Germany, it is advisable to learn German. Also, wrt the work permit, it would also be useful to check with the German Embassy which is responsible for the jurisdiction of where you are originally from.

In case your spouse is from the UK (I am only assuming here, because you are currently in Italy, but no mention of whether your spouse is Italian or not), things might be a little more complex with the current Brexit situation.