Medical Unfit

Hello i just wanted to ask, why is it so unfair after  i found out  my visa got canceled without knowing any reason no history of any communicable diseases, no referrals to do some retest in this case what seems to be the problem? 🥺😭🥺

Hello Sir i undergo Philippine QVC   After 5 days repeat CXR then wait for another 15 working days then my visa got cancelled without knowing the reason why😭🥺😭
What will i do next please advise  me and everytime i think about this i felt anxieties

Same thing happened to me also but I don't know what is the reason and solution also

Kindly get in touch with your employer about the Medical status and try to email
Qatar Visa Center: QVC as well for further updates.

Yes sir coordinate with them and they don't have also the information they just receiving notice if unfit or ready to print visa

There  are some applicant positive for tuberculosis got fit to work they just ask to get medical certificate from accredited clinic

Sir 14 July my QVC medical hua and 15 July medical report submitted but .. visa status not change only under out side process show ... Today 11 day finish .. how much problem please reply me

Please advise me more ...

A month ago my Work Visa was cancelled due to Random Blood Sugar (HbA1C) was above 9, now after taking medicines given by doctor and following the proper diet plan with lots of cardio exercise HbA1C is now 6.2 (non-diabetic). If the company in Qatar again initiate new Work VISA now; will it be approved this time ?

Hello,
I have faced the same issue as HbA1C was 8.4 and it is medical unfit with VISA Cancelled
Have you again applied for new work VISA and it get approved in second time once your Random Blood Sugar level is below 8 ?

Ni3 wrote:

If am unfit in india due to blood sugar reason, can i reapply for work visa, if yes after how many days can i reapply

Hello,
I have faced same issue, my Random Blood Sugar test (HbA1C) result was 8.4 and they said medically unfit with VISA Cancelled status. It should be below 8

Have you again applied for Work VISA and is it approved second time when HbA1C is below 8 ?

Sir,

5 days before i done the medical from qvs kochi and now when i check the online for visa status showing visa canceled, what i can do the next step?

pls share ur number/email  - ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

You have mentioned that there were certain applicants who had TB in the past but where still declared fit to work. Can you please provide more details about their case?

My visa application got rejected because of TB 10 years ago.

same here report showing pending on QVC and its 8th day after test. What you did in your case

My level is 7.4. Would I still get approved. ??

Yes some of them are referred  to TB clinics and prescribed medicine and then are given fit to work.( depend on the test result) And for diabetics if the reports are pending and sugar level high then referred to Clinic consultant advice.

I was referred to doctor. My level is 7.4 . Doctor said no further evaluation required and gave the certificate. Will the approve mine and how long will it take

if you don't get any updates within estimate15-20 days then approach your employer.

ramya27ravikumar wrote:

I was referred to doctor. My level is 7.4 . Doctor said no further evaluation required and gave the certificate. Will the approve mine and how long will it take

Hello I just want to ask is there a possibility that your VISA would be cancel if you have uncontrolled diabetes? I would appreciate your advice. Thank you

@XTang they never told me 

Please what do the doctor checks up in Qatar for resident permit 

@XTangHello can you help me out i have been revisited to the qvc they sent me to a hospital for quantiferon tb gold test and it becomes positive and i dont have any scar on my lungs

A positive Quantiferon Gold TB test means that you have had TB in the past.  For them to send you for this test means that they are suspecting past TB.     I don't know Qatar residence permit processes and someone else can guide on this but what I can tell you is that in this situation, elsewhere in the GCC, you won't get a visa.
Can i go after treatment of this type of TB please guide me what should i do

@Wilson hello can you help me out they sent me to a hospital for quantiferon TB gold test and it becomes positive should it makes a problem

@mubinislam30

@XTang Sir please guide me were can i get the certificate of treatment

@XTang Can i go after treatment of this type of TB

@Akhan159 depends on the situation doctor may ask you to repeat the Test or undergo medication for few days.
Take the guidance from pulmonologist expert

@Imtiazzzzzz please insta me _hamzadot_ please I need your help regarding same issue as I'm also call upon for revisit. JazakAllah

Asalamualaikum,

I'm from Pakistan and my QVC was done week ago and on online portal it says to revisit. My very question here is that they only call for revisit if Xray to be taken ? Because I've heard if there is an issue in blood like hepatitis they cancel at the first place unfit and do not call for revisit, it's like that ? Or they take again test of blood as well if doubt in hepatitis ?
@MedicallyUnfitQVCMumbai hello
Sir can you please guide me i have the same problem of i have tb in the past so and they sent me to a hospital for quantiferon TB gold test and it becomes positive and my visa got cancelled so should I do now
@hamzookhan96
In few cases x-rays are repeated if not accurate.

@inquiry Hello which place they sent you for treatment?

@rajes wari57 plzz tell me how u pass medical for qatar after unfit to work?

I have same issue

Hi Everyone, please advise my fasting blood sugar is 139 and now I am going for QVC medical test in india. Will be any problem for sugar test

@sameerasocne

All the blood samples taken at QVC are done post meal. So, if you are taking any diabetes medicines, you must take it and share the prescription (if any) with them.

@sameerasocne

I have done my QVC and I got my visa in 1 day.

My hbA1c 8s 6.5%

@sameerasocne lucky you

My hba1c is 9% and afraid for rejection

@SikkoBaba  don't worry bro. My hba1c level was 12.01 but In 40 days I reduced it and at the time of QVC it reached at 8.21. and finally got visa after rejection.