Organic products in Morocco

Hello everyone,

As a consumer in Morocco, you may seek to maintain a healthy lifestyle by choosing mostly organic products. If you do favour such products, we would like to know more about your consumption habits.

Is it easy to find organic products in Morocco (cosmetics, food, etc.)? Where can we find them?

Are organic products more or less expensive than in your country of origin? What average monthly budget do you spend on them?

Can we rely on labels on organic products in Morocco? Are the origins of the products verified by an organization?

Are organic products part of Moroccan culture? Have you ever tried to make your own organic products (candles, toothpaste, gardening, food)?

In your opinion, is the consumption of organic products only a fad or does it have real benefits on one's health?

Thanks for sharing your experience,

Bhavna

Hi,

I would like to share my experience with all, since I came back from the States in 2010, I've been involved in many activities, professionaly and personaly, I'm a career and life coach, but also an active member with NGO's. I recently started an organic beauty products here in Fes that do cosmetics with a natural ingredients which is snail slime. Its a different experience in deed but also a great opportunity to work with such unique products. all our products are organic and certified.

As for my opinion, I truly believe that the organic beauty industry is booming and every one is interested to improve their lifestyle bu using natural products, either as cosmetics or food.

I'm willing to discuss further the topic with anyone interested to know about our line.

Best,

Btissame Haouzi
www.natbioty.comwww.etaimex.com

Yes,
Here all food items are organic. No chemical, No plastic.

All fruits, vegetables are natural and organic.

You are very doubtful, let me clear the questions about Morocco.

This is very good country. Environment is very healthy and natural, Pollution free.
All food items are verified according to standards. Many items are banned here for importing because of quality.

Healthy food, healthy air so human health is also strong. People rarely fall sick.
From last many years I never visited doctor here.

I disagree that the foods in Morocco are organic. GMO companies are producing products in Morocco, but the people are uninformed about their activities in Morocco. Below is a link to the Unites States of America's government link regarding biotech in Morocco. I personally have seen MANY biotech firms hiring in Morocco and we personally found it extremely challenging and expensive to purchase organic products in Morocco. I have written two books on the subject of diet and fasting. After over 30 years of practicing the science of food preparation, I consider myself well informed on the subject.

https://www.fas.usda.gov/data/morocco-a … y-annual-3

Here are my books;
Book 1
https://www.amazon.com/Mukhlasin-Diet-A … 0578145529

Book 2
https://www.amazon.com/Mastery-Level-Fa … B07L292BH9

Thank you.
السلام عليكم