Suffocating in Sudan and Need Any Job in Ethiopia

Suffocating in Sudan and Need Any Job in Ethiopia - I'm a single Sudanese guy with 10+ years of experience in translation from English to Arabic and Arabic to English. I can't survive the maddening situation in Sudan - economically, politically, and socially, as it's still illegal to drink or possess alcoholic drinks in Sudan or have sex out of wedlock. I have been putting up with the situation for the last 3 years (was living in Dubai before I was legally forced to coming back to Sudan) but now unable to take it anymore. I need any type of job anywhere in Ethiopia, whether related or unrelated to my translation profession. I have worked as an administrative assistant before and have a driving license from Sudan and another from UAE , meaning that I can do a driver's job . I'm currently working at a stationery shop and doing a job which includes -but not limited to - photocopying, typing, scanning, faxing, printing out papers from data storage devices, etc.  I need to get any type of doable job just anywhere in Ethiopia. I have no family, no relatives, nobody in my life and willing and eager to move anywhere possible away from this hellish and maddening situation in Sudan.

Hi Joob76,

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Ethiopia section of the website. Your advert will surely benefit from more visibility.

All the best,
Bhavna

Bhavna

Thanks for the heads-up . I will do that now.

Good day.