Question and answer

Please answer me all the questions that i have

Hi, i just want yo ask you and your answer is most appreciated, i currently arrived in bahrain last month September 20 and residence permit already stamp in my passport in September 28 i traveled to dubai to visit my family which i worked before after a few days i try to check my status in LMRA website and its showing that "record does not exist" which is not like that before i enter to Bahrain, i am confusing now did my employer is cancelled my visa or i have blacklist in Bahrain? Some of my co employee is showing that there visa cancelled but why me it showing record does not exist? Kindly answer me if you have an idea for my situation please.

Obviously, the first step is to ask your employer.

However, if the visa has been cancelled but the application is not deleted from lmra system, it shows "Expired Employment visa".   If the visa is cancelled and the initial application is deleted from lmra system, then, you get the message that you are getting.

When a visa is cancelled and the employee is in the country, he / she continues to appear on the CR of the company with "TERMINATED" in front of his name and you get the message of "Expired Employment Visa".  When he / she leaves Bahrain, they are completely removed from the CR and depending on sponsor request or LMRA action, the record is deleted.

Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately i cannot comeback to bahrain due they remove my record in LMRA system,although my residence permit is already stamp in my passport?. anyway i heard from some staff that CR of the company was expired maybe this is the reason why they remove me in the system instead to cancel it.

The residence permit stamped in your passport doesn't matter at all.  It is only for the purpose of showing to airline staff when you board from a different country as obviously, they don't have access to Bahrain immigration system.

The electronic record in the Bahrain immigration system is what matters. If you notice, at the airport, they type in the passport number and don't even bother looking for the residence permit sticker - because they don't need to.

I am telling you that the visa was cancelled.  And then application removed from LMRA system.  CR expiry doesn't automatically cancel visas.  CR deletion leads to that and that too, after two months of deletion.

Check with your employer what happened.   Or call LMRA to ask them - they will probably tell you that visa was cancelled.

Thank you for your prompt reply, well appreciated.

Hi good day!
I have another question, as per my message mentioned before.
My sponsor giving me a feedback regarding my problem about my visa and i am confused.
My questions is:
1. Have a possibility that my record is only hold in the system and once they renew the CR is my record automatically return in the system?
2. If CR is expired they cannot cancel my visa? Because other company willing to give me a new employment visa.