Is 11,000 MYR enough for a family of 4 in KL?

I got an offer of 11000 MYR with some benefits :
1- Medical for family (Medical for the employee and for expats medical is covered for family (Wife and kids)
2- Dental Optical – RM 600/Annum (pro-rated)
3- 1 month salary as bonus (Fixed) –  will be paid in month of January (Pro-rated)
4- Relocation Allowance – 4000 MYR + one-way air ticket for coming first time (only for the employee). (No initial accommodation provided)
5- Visa Sponsored including family members (wife and kids)
6- Annual Leave – 18 Days
7- Medical Leave – 14 Days

Also, my wife is not working and I have two daughters below 2 years old.

- How much would I spend monthly?
- How much money could I save per month?

Thank you in advance

You may need to figure out the cost of putting your kids into daycare of kindergarten.

About 6 - 7 years ago we checked out what was available in our area and the cheapest was daycare and that was Rm700 per month per child. We didn't like it because parents were dropping off their kids with colds and runny noses and it seemed not so well organized.

So we put them into Montessori school, and the first was really expensive. So we switched to another one and that cost Rm5,800 per term per child. They had a waiting list, and the prices increased each year, so when we left about 5 years ago they were charging about Rm6,500 per term per child.

Our son started kindergarten at 1.5 yrs of age and our daughter at 2 years of age.

You can probably manage on Rm11,000 per month, but it is not a high salary so you will need to be careful in order to save.