Aftershave in Saigon?

It seems there's no aftershave whatsoever in Rach Gia. I got contacts in Saigon that can ship me stuff through orange bus, it's very cheap. Does anyone know if it's possible to find bottles of Aqua Velva somewhere in Saigon? The blue stuff. Maybe in a specialized Western shop?

PS: Since I'm on a shopping spree, and I assume men will be able to answer, does any guy here know where I could find a nostril/ear hair trimmer? I forgot mine in Canada. It's usually small, like a big pen, for one battery in the body and the trimmer at the tip... ever seen that in Saigon?

https://www.sendo.vn/chinh-hang-nuoc-du … lsrc=aw.ds

Budman1 wrote:

https://www.sendo.vn/chinh-hang-nuoc-duong-sau-cao-rau-aqua-velva-classic-ice-blue-cooling-after-shave-207ml-hang-nhap-my-21469875.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkd2AyeGi5QIVw2kqCh1OwwHLEAQYASABEgJ-DvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks, do they have a Tieng Anh link? Can't see any  :lol:

$15 for an Aqua Velva? Jesus, are they mad?  :lol:

Type this into Lazada for a trimmer; Máy tỉa lông mũi Panasonic

Wow thanks that's perfect. Standard delivery 11,000d,  :lol:

colinoscapee wrote:

Have you ever bought online with an ATM card from Vietnamese bank? At the end, last page, they ask for a number and on the right on the input box there's like 6 numbers in green. I type them but it doesn't work... I'm not sure if they're asking for my PIN though.

I asked my contact in Saigon (who owns the card) to check with the bank if the card is enabled for online purchases.

For now my Canadian credit card worked, it usually doesn't work online here in Vietnam.

WillyBaldy wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Have you ever bought online with an ATM card from Vietnamese bank? At the end, last page, they ask for a number and on the right on the input box there's like 6 numbers in green. I type them but it doesn't work... I'm not sure if they're asking for my PIN though.

I asked my contact in Saigon (who owns the card) to check with the bank if the card is enabled for online purchases.

For now my Canadian credit card worked, it usually doesn't work online here in Vietnam.

Dont they have a COD link on that site?

colinoscapee wrote:
WillyBaldy wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Yes but that's no fun :lol: I'd rather have it all paid for now.

Aqua velva?????? Cats out of the bag, is this what drives them crazy????
Now that's old school, you can borrow some of my old spice!😂😂😂
Perhaps I can bring you a nose-ear trimmer when I come, God only knows what 3 inch nose hairs does to your social life.

WillyBaldy wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

COD is the best thing about buying online/over the phone in Vietnam.  Why pay for the goods sight unseen a few days early when you can inspect before accepting and paying a few days later?

Ciambella wrote:
WillyBaldy wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

COD is the best thing about buying online/over the phone in Vietnam.  Why pay for the goods sight unseen a few days early when you can inspect before accepting and paying a few days later?

I guess when in Rome... next time I'll definitely try that option, you guys got me convinced :D