Visa for my kids

Hi I am Bahraini mother I have to kids they are resident in Muscat I want to take out the resident permanent for Bahrain so whenever I apply they rejected it I don't no  why no they say you have to issue re-entry visa when they come Bahrain everyone month I have to exit and come back? so can I go to Saudi causeway and come back Bahrain U turn I mean??.. and they can study there on that visa??

Need more details.  It's not clear if kids are younger or older than 18 and what is their nationality. Also not clear if you have the father's NOC.

If kids older than 18, then you will have problems sponsoring them on dependent visas. It will require wasta and even then, you will only get one year visa.

The visit visa they are recommending, your kids cant study on it.

Get them admitted into a college or uni in Bahrain and have them sponsor student visa for your kids. Or alternatively, if they are enrolled in a university in Bahrain, you might be able to sponsor them as dependent.

My daughter she is 9 years old and my son is 12 years old

told me to apply for Re entry visa for kids for 6month..they can study on that but I am not sure..

But every month I have to exit and come back to Bahrain so I can go on Saudia causeway and U turn??

But every month I have to exit and come back to Bahrain so I can go on Saudia causeway and U turn??

As I said before, the visa that requires exit is a visit visa and your kids can't study on it.

Follow the approach that I have listed above.

And they say every 6 month you have to renew that visa :huh:

They didn't told me 4 visit visa they told me for re. entry  visa for 6 month...

They told me  first issue visit visa when they come  Bahrain then you apply for Re entry visa..

Try to understand what I am saying. There is NO such thing as reentry visa. You are getting confused.  It is a visit visa that allows you to stay 30 days with a validity of 6 months. So you have to exit every month. Your kids cannot study on that.

I have already answered your question. Take the time to read and understand. Don't ask the same question again and again or post multiple times.

That visa for 6 month every month I have to exit with my kids and come back and they say the kids can study on that visa because they will issue CPR also known that visa Re entry visa for 6 month and every 6 month I have to renew..

They are referring to a 6 month multiple entry visa which is granted on the basis of Oman residency and comes with a paper cpr.

Again, you should give clear details from the beginning.

Simple facts:

1) This is a visit visa not a re-entry visa. There is no such thing as re-entry visa as I told you
2) You will get paper cpr so your kids can study
3) You will have to exit every month via causeway and renew every 6 months

As I said before, this is not the right solution. And I have given you one above. Your choice.

Than plz give me right solution plz

Read the very first post I made.  Already given.

Hello members,

Allow me to add my two cents here:

I am a Bahraini mother and I visit the Nationality directorate myself to get my kids residence permit and re entry done.

X tang, when you say there is nothing such as rentry I am bit sceptical.
Normally, I whenever I apply for the renewal of my kid resident permit (I know its different situation for Al mirza as she her kids have oman residence, but when  I do apply for rp, there is one more application submitted in which 're entry' is ticked up). This basically implies that within the 2 year period for which rp is granted to my kids, if they travel outside Bahrain, they can be allowed back in Bahrain as there re entry is already approved.

Maybe Al Mirza needs to apply separately for re entry other than the rp/visa application. I am also not sure how Visit visa is applicable to her kids, afterall, she is Bahraini.

Regards
TT

What I meant by no such thing as re-entry is that, for all RP applications, the re-entry is PART of the RP itself.  In the past, when you did not have electronic stickers, immigration used to stamp on two pages of the passport with two separate stamps.  One stamp was the RP and the other was the re-entry.   When the electronic stickers were implemented, the re-entry was made part and parcel of the same.

Now coming to the immigration form; there are three set of fields that you should tick:

1) The choice between self sponsorship, residence and visa - you will choose residence
2) Required service i.e. new, renewal, extension etc.   You will choose renewal
3) Type of service.  This is where you will see re-entry.  The re-entry here doesn't really refer to a separate re-entry visa but instead is also used to apply for clearance to come back into Bahrain if you have had issues in the past (For expats).  As an example, I have never checked re-entry on this field for family visas and always chosen family (never submitted a second application either); and the visa has been approved without issue i.e. they have been able to enter and exit as required

Notwithstanding the point in 3 above, for Bahraini nationals, there might be an additional step regarding permission to travel for dependents - I am not sure about that as it used to exist in the past in situations where one of the parents was a national and the other was an expat.  So you use the re-entry application to "grant this permission" so the standard electronic sticker can be affixed as normal. That still doesn't mean that there is a separate re-entry visa :).

Hi again
The first two steps you mention is same for me as well for Form 1. But
I can confirm to you as Bahraini mother with an expat husband, I fill out a separate form ticking up Re-entry and attend a separate counter to have a re-entry receipt attached to the password (albeit no charge).
They have also suggest me to retain this receipt within the passport at all times.
This process is after they affix the RP electronic sticker (first step).
Regards
TT

Yep, that's what I meant i.e. that for Bahraini's married to expats, I know that the process used to be followed this way.  However, for expats, as an example, I never had to do it for my family visas - only one form was given.

And the issue of the OP is different.  They are not giving her an RP to begin with but a 6 month visa.

@XTang

Hi! you seem knowledgeable on this topic and looking for help. Im an American single mother and i want to immigrate to Bahrain and bring my kids with me so they can go to school.

what kind of visa should i apply for and how can i get a NOC from their father? is it a form we fill out or a letter i actually write up? do i need a lawyer and who can notarize it?

thank you so much in advance for all your help .

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=792319 this should help

Custody documents from a court attested by Bahrain embassy in home country or notarized noc from father.