Retired dual citizen becoming resident in UK , need advice

I'm contemplating spending more than six months in the UK and need advice on how it will affect my bank accounts in the USA., taxes,  and the pension I receive in the USA.. Thank you

As a USA citizen you will need to file federal income taxes, and if you maintain a residence in a state with income taxes then you will need to file with them.  Spending more than 6 months out of the USA should not change your pension or USA bank accounts.  No matter how long you stay out of the USA as long as you have  a USA address nothing will change.  Many expats live out of the country but have SS or pensions deposited directly into their USA accounts as a matter of financial security because of the FDIC on up to $250,000 of deposits per bank.

New topic