About family visa and school admission in qatar

hi
i am a new member here .my husband will join HMC as consultant.i have few queries regarding qatar about school admission  as weare going to join in december 2019. kindly suggest me few good schools for my son for grade 8 as he studied canadian sylabus.
second query is about parents visa as i want to take my parents with me so what is the procedure to get visit visa or residence for them.
another query about residence for senior consultant in HMC ...how is that?

thanks

Top School in Qatar Most Westerner Prefer Doha College or Qatar Canadian School

Your parents can travel back and forth and stay in Qatar for 9 months and return back and again stay in Qatar for 9 months. Resident Visa are not granted for parents only they can visit on visit visa and stay up to 9 months ( husband parents) for wife parents maximum stay up 6 months up on request they are extended till 9 months and  again they can visit and get the visa extended till 6 or 9 months.

For Senior Consultant maybe the grade is 113 or 114 ( which include kids education)

For other information i have linked the topic  Hamad Medical Corporation

canadianstar wrote:

hi
i am a new member here .my husband will join HMC as consultant.i have few queries regarding qatar about school admission  as weare going to join in december 2019. kindly suggest me few good schools for my son for grade 8 as he studied canadian sylabus.
second query is about parents visa as i want to take my parents with me so what is the procedure to get visit visa or residence for them.
another query about residence for senior consultant in HMC ...how is that?

thanks