TOURIST VISA TO WORK VISA POSSIBILE ????

Please need all your opinion ,

can Indians search job in Saudi Arabia on tourist visa?
Once we get job will the tourist visa can be converted into work visa in KSA ? Unlike in UAE ..

No.  There is no such thing as visa conversion in KSA - this is not UAE or Bahrain.  You leave the country and apply for a work visa once you have found a job.

Thanks for your reply,

I would like to move KSA but need to secure job first before applying for work visa ,

Can you advise ?

As I said, you can go there to look for a job on the tourist visa but if you get one, you are going to have to leave to your home country for your employer to be able to apply for a visa for you.

Also note that job opportunities for expat females are very limited in Saudi - you can work in designated professions such as teachers, healthcare etc.

Thanks a lot ,, your reply is very clear

If that's the case then my husband will be moving first ,

Also , I would like to know hows the current job market Indians ?

My husband has done MBA and have total 12 years experience in kuwait . Will it be easy to find job based on current scenario ?

It's not about nationality here now - it is about expat vs. local.

There is a massive push on replacing expats with locals here - just like there is in Kuwait and Oman.  Many professions have been designated for Saudis only. On top of that, the economy is not doing so great.   So the job market is pretty down.  There are opportunities but it depends on luck and your skill set.

Oh 😰 ....

Thanks for the details .

It is going to be very difficult to get a job while you are on a visit visa until an unless your husband possesses very specialized skill sets that are not available in the market.

It is not as the UAE where you can come on a visit visa, find a job, company provides visa, you go and return for work.

Hope this helps!

Thank you 🙏🏻