HMC Interview Experience about Pharmacist Position

Dear All

I received interview call letter from Pharmacy Dept of Hamad Medical Corporation scheduled skype interview next week.

Any suggestion regarding interview about what they will ask like how long is it for? type of questions they ask? how best to prepare for them?  so I need to focus.

Any suggestions will help here to be better prepared. thanks in advance.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with the usual interview questions asked for Pharmacist position in HMC,

Thanks and Regards
Syed

Tips for the interview: If you are well confident enough within your experience field, skills & knowledge then 101% you will pass the interview.  :top: 

Topic linked with Hamad Medical Corporation

afreen642018 wrote:

Dear All

I received interview call letter from Pharmacy Dept of Hamad Medical Corporation scheduled skype interview next week.

Any suggestion regarding interview about what they will ask like how long is it for? type of questions they ask? how best to prepare for them?  so I need to focus.

Any suggestions will help here to be better prepared. thanks in advance.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with the usual interview questions asked for Pharmacist position in HMC,

Topic linked with

Thanks and Regards
Syed

Thanks Wilson

Hi

Congrats on getting an interview with HMC. I was just wondering how and when you applied to the post? How long was the wait? I would appreciate any help and guidance.

Thank you