Schools in jakarta

Hlo...
      I am a south indian and my family is shifting to jakarta in 1-2 mnths... my husband is already there.. we'll b in central jakarta exactly at kenari, senan...please suggest some good kindergarten schools(prefer montessori ) for our kid who is 4+yrs...
Thank u in advance

There are a couple of very nice Indian schools in Jakarta, a quick search on Google maps will get them. I visited one some while ago for a conference - really nice teachers.

There are lots of Montessori schools in Jakarta and in most cities in Indonesia. My advice is to find the closest Montessori school to where you will be living since Jakarta has horrific traffic jams during rush hour and you won't want to attempt to drive to a school not close to where you live.

Incidentally, we were paying around IDR7.5 million per trimester per child at our nearby Montessori school and remember that you will need to pay a non-refundable one-time payment or deposit for each child, that could easily be anything from IDR10 million to 30 million per child depending on the school.