New zealand - Skilled Migrant EOI

Hello Friends,

I am planning to immigrate to New Zealand and I am filling online Skilled Migrant EOI for same. While filling Skilled Work Experience section, I have come across below question. Could you please suggest how should I answer this? If you guys have any format/template to answer this question? This something really important to me, please help.

Question:
"Explain why this work experience should be recognised and how you were suitably qualified for this work:
If this was in an ANZSCO skill level 1, 2 or 3 occupation, explain how the work substantially matched the ANZSCO description for the occupation"

Hello.
from my own experience: I looked at the Anzsco description of my job offer. I paraphrased the description that was given choosing the bullet points that matched most my work experience.
As far as I know, immigration might want to check out your claim and either ask for a reference lettre or contact a referee from your former company (HR or supervisor), therefore it has to be true and match the description that will be given. You might want to look at a forum called enz that is all about NZ and contains many threads on SMC visa.
Good luck with tour EOI