International Bahrain Driving License

Hi All,

Good Morning to everyone.

I hope everyone is fine.

I am an expat from India and I am currently living in Bahrain.

I wanted to know about International Bahrain Driving License, i had a few questions on it below they are listed if anyone of you guys can help me to answer them please that will be great:-

1. I wanted to apply for International Bahrain Driving License, I wanted to know the procedure for it and also wanted to know how much will it cost me and also how much time will it take in total to get the License in my hand.
2. I have a Valid Indian Driving License, is it possible anything I can do with that whether is it beneficiary for me and will I get the Bahrain International License early or anything like that. Is there any benefits here if I have a Valid Driving License.

If you guys can please check and help me clarify my doubts that will be greatful.

Regards,
Shravan Naik

Your issue is not clear.  But to comment:

1) You can ONLY get the international driving license issued by Bahrain IF you have a normal Bahrain driving license.  It will NOT be issued on the basis of the Indian license
2) Indian License cannot be used to drive in Bahrain if you are a resident here.  You must convert it to a local license after going through classes and tests

So first, if you have an Indian license, is to go register for the process to get a Bahrain driving license - many threads on the forum here, search them.  Once you pass the tests and get a Bahrain license; you can then apply for a international DL.  This can be done online via bahrain.bh.