PERMITS FOR A FAMILY MEMBER OF A PERSON WHO HAS A WORK PERMIT

Hi!
My wife has a work permit in Sweden. Me and our daughter are planning to move and live with my wife in Sweden. I tried the visa application on-line, i filled up all information and when I'm on the documents attachment part/portion, i was required to attach a power of attorney. i was confused sinced I am the one who is applying. And in the web site is it stated that power of attorney is needed only if your family member who is in sweden is the one applying for the family members.

Please anyone who have experienced or knowledge about the process to enlighten me, because if i will get power of attorney i don't know to whom i will address it since i didn't asked for any representatives to process my/our application.

thank you....

Hello welcome to the forum :)

According to the below a power of attorney from you is needed for your wife to apply for you. 

"Your close relative may apply for you online
Your family member in Sweden can make an online application for you if you give him or her a power of attorney. A copy of the power of attorney should be attached to the online application."

And according to the below you may need a power of attorney from your wife to apply on behalf of your daughter.   

"If you have children under 18 who will be moving with you to Sweden, you should also attach
copies of the child's passport that show personal details, photo, signature if applicable, passport number, country of issue, period of validity, and whether the child has permission to live in countries other than their country of origin
their birth certificate or a birth certificate showing the parents' names
consent from the other custodian that the child may move to Sweden with you, if this person is not accompanying you to Sweden
a court decision if you have sole custody, or death certificate if the other parent is deceased
adoption papers if the child is adopted."

That all is in the page below and I'm only guessing here. Good luck! 

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … ation.html