HMC - Waiting for visa

Hi All,

I got offer letter from HMC for the post of HICT Project Co-ordinator (Grade: G06) on Jan 21st, 2019 and I submitted all my attested documents in Feb, 2019. From then I am waiting for my visa. I haven't got any updates on my visa processing.

Can anyone pls guide me on how much time it will take for processing?
Are there any cases, where they cancel the job offer. I am really worried. Please help.

Hi there. I'm in the same boat. Job offered in March with Hamad and still waiting on a visa. Friend of mine says hers was issued within six months. Been in contact with HR and the recruiter but always still the same response - In Progress.  Will keep following up but it is terribly frustrating. Good luck to you.

How much offer in hamad now?

Did you receiver the offer letter? and Have they mentioned  to you do not leave your current employer until we confirm?

NazTexpat wrote:

Hi there. I'm in the same boat. Job offered in March with Hamad and still waiting on a visa. Friend of mine says hers was issued within six months. Been in contact with HR and the recruiter but always still the same response - In Progress.  Will keep following up but it is terribly frustrating. Good luck to you.

Depends how much is offered and now hmc have same  standard  range  :whistle:

0715Ac wrote:

How much offer in hamad now?

Depends until you get the offer letter in Hand with final  confirmation that we are in process. Sometimes they wait to get more staff so in one batch they can join together. The maximum waiting is 6 months if delay you can follow up with the HR or the recruitment agency.
I been telling most of the time please do not leave your current job until you get a final confirmation from the new employer

Received a offer letter last year. Still no news about my deployment. Maybe HMC has given up on us. Ask the agency but the HMC most have the final say on out deployment. I guess there no more chance for me.

@Wilson
Hi,
Yes, I have received offer letter and they have mentioned not to leave the current employment untill they confirm

Yes. I was put in "Waiting Pool" . Recieved a offer letter and waited for 1 year for nothing. 2 months ago I received an email from my recruitment agency about the cancelation of my application. It is so frustrating.

@NazTexpat For which position did u get offer letter

@X_strike when did u have interview and was it for HICT vacancy

That Sounds Great,  Please do not leave the current employment until you get a written confirmation.

MV123 wrote:

@Wilson
Hi,
Yes, I have received offer letter and they have mentioned not to leave the current employment untill they confirm

@Wilson
Is there any chance that they will cancel the recruitment even after giving the offer letter?

Yes in some rare situation the position are put on hold.

MV123 wrote:

@Wilson
Is there any chance that they will cancel the recruitment even after giving the offer letter?

If that is the case then will they notify us or just keep us waiting like this?

Yes the hiring agency will notify you about the status.

MV123 wrote:

If that is the case then will they notify us or just keep us waiting like this?

Yesterday when I sent mail to my agency regarding updates.....they told me they got a reply like my visa is pending approval from ministry of labor.....so I am hoping everything goes fine....

Will this approval and all takes so much time?

Follow up with the agency usually visa approves within 3-5 working days

MV123 wrote:

Yesterday when I sent mail to my agency regarding updates.....they told me they got a reply like my visa is pending approval from ministry of labor.....so I am hoping everything goes fine....

Will this approval and all takes so much time?

I need email addresses of HR head so I can see where my application is and how long it will take
Can anyone help pls?

Goodluck on the wait. If you got a offer letter and it says Waiting pool dont get your hopes up. They will just leave you hanging lmao

@X_strike
If waiting pool is not mentioned then do we have hope?

You are very lucky. Because you are not Waiting pool