The Expat.com survey on repatriation of expats.

The Expat.com survey on repatriation of expats.

Hey everyone in Malta,

I am Anne-Lise from the editorial team at Expat.com and I am writing to you regarding a survey we're running on repatriation perspectives of expats.

Would you be able to help us out by answering our survey on the attitudes of expats towards repatriation? I promise it will not take more than five minutes!

Thank you and have an excellent end of the week!

Anne-Lise

Two things, first put the list of original countries in correct alphabetical order and then make sure that when a member has completed the survey it actually goes through instead of 'an error occurred'.
I for one will not waste my time a second time!

Hello F0xgl0ve,

Hope you're well and so sorry you encountered a few problems with the questionnaire. We were aware of the issue of the order of country names. Unfortunately, our partner, who administrates the questionnaire, explained nothing could be done because it was translated from French in that order. However, it should show you the country you are after if you type the first letter of its name.

Regarding the error message, we are so sorry this happened! I've just checked and it all works fine here. It might have been a network error?

Thanks anyway for trying and have a glorious day!

AL

Not a problem, I am used to things not working as they should but I will not bother with the survey again.

One other thing, at the end of the survey it did not say 'Submit' or something similar but 'Save' and then the error message.