Need to do U.S. FBI background check from China

I KNOW that there must be plenty of posts on this. So I apologize, but I searched several ways and found ZERO.
I have an "L" visa. I am applying for SZU. I will need my background checks I believe. Someone (with credibility in the area) said I can just do a local police check if I have been here 6 months. I have been here a year and a half, but I am on a tourist visa and I visited the U.S. a couple months ago for 30 days. Sooooo... I think I need the FBI background check???
I printed the FBI fingerprint form. I need to buy the ink. As I understand it will be close to impossible to get acceptable prints with the normal ink I can buy here. (Taobao is no help)
After I possibly fail at that part the rest  isn't much easier.
Does anyone have direction/suggestions on how to decrease the difficulty of this task?
Thanks

So you are going to DIY a report that you will give to Chinese authorities?

I would advise you not to do it. You are reading way to much into the requirements. You fill out the forms,and submit them. If the Chinese government wants something else then they will tell you. If, for example, they want American criminal reports, then you will need to hop on a plane and fly to America and get them from the FBI. Then and only then would they be useful.

If you submit unrequested FBI reports to the Chinese, then they have the right to decline the documents, and ask you to redo them. And they will. So don't do it.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct