House sitting

Hello everybody
My husband and I are planning a trip down to Panama in January thru part of February
We were wondering if anyone needed a house sitter for a few weeks?
The plan is to arrive on Jan 16th or January 17th. We are planning on being there for the I.L conference that stars on 1-22 until 1-24th, and then he will leave after that, and return for the 2nd conference that's in February 2-6 through 2-8 (live and invest confidence)
So if you'd like to have a house sitter from January 16 or 17th until February 5-6th I'll be more then happy to do this. As it will give me some boots on the ground time to wonder around and see what's happening & meet others
I have house sat for a lady in Costa Rica a year or so ago for 2 & 1/2 weeks, and everything went well and she was happy that some one was there to give her older cat it's daily medication, so that means that I do enjoy animals as well

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please private messaging me and we can start getting things started. I won't miss up your home or have others “Just stopping by!” It will be just myself and my husband (him for a few days at a time) then just me (your pets) and your home. I will have a rental car, so we won't need yours if you have 1
Thanks and I hope to hear from someone

ps: If we don't find someone that needs my services, I'd sure like some on a few hostels that have refrigerators in the rooms and maybe a microwave in them. Close to the town that they're in
Thanks again
Ginny

Hola
Six years ago we were going to do the same thing and then we said, Why sit in a room while people try to sell us things! Why not go out and find out for ourselves, so we did, we rented a car and explored Panama for 2 weeks for less than what it cost to sit in a room for 3 days. Now, you can get an even better deal. ****

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please make your recommendation in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sunnymikkel
We have done both. We were in Panama in end of September.
We rented a car and drove all around missed a few spots by saw tons, spoke to people, went to the Ferria in Boquete then had lunch at Mikes Global Grill, we sit outside and got to talk to locals  & learned more.
Because when we move, I plan on selling my art and stained glass works.
That's why we are going to this conference to learn what the REAL laws are, and ask people questions...
We are NOT buying into anything, we pay to sit and ask questions.
We pay only to have a seat in the room ONLY ...
We listen to what everyone has to say and make an informed discussion about things. Like who,what,where, things. The people on stage are paid by the people who they work for.
Most of the time is spent listing to people that LIVE AND INVEST and work in Panama. That we could not learn from other (just being there)
If we went to go into there offices & paid a LOT of money to hear what we are paying for a seat for. Somewhat free advance. We learn what questions to ask about moving, renting, buying  ect...
We learn which container companies are better then others, which lawyers are best. But remember buyer beware, is what you might get from people that don't understand your language and just say YES to any questions, Manana which doesn't mean tomorrow...not today. But then you learn that your home might not ever get finished being built
So sorry this is long but we've been to this kind of meetings and then went to the country like Belize and found that I never wish to step back into that country EVER!
So if you want to learn stuff from the paid professionals go to a conference, it's well worth the money!