Work Visa for two different GCC country & their GAMCA Medical

My query is related to kuwait employment visa & relared medical

Actually I got employment offer from Bahrain and mobilisation process in progress and few days back only given my medical report to employer and visa already received for Bahrain. During this process kuwait based company selected me and applied for work visa and there visa yet to receive..

I already done GAMCA MEDICAL for Bahrain based company and my FIT report is valid till Dec 2019,so I think GAMCA Will not allow me to go for another GAMCA medical for Kuwait before current FIT report expiry. (Which is for traveling to Bahrain)

Now what to do in such case as I want to go for Kuwait based offer.

1. Is it possible to go kuwait with same GAMCA medical report (Fit for Bahrain one and written like travelling to Bahrain)?

OR

2. Can I travel to Bahrain first and then do medical (non GAMCA medical Center) in Bahrain and then travel to Kuwait directly from Bahrain?

Kindly share your view for above 2 option and also you can suggest other options too..

Thanks....

1) The GAMCA test and number does not change.  If the report is valid, then you can use it
2) GAMCA it is used to get initial pre-employment visa only.  You will still do the in country medical for whichever country you decide to go to

Both of the above options are possible but if you are not in Bahrain and have no intention of joining your employer; why would you want to go to Bahrain first?   you will get the employer to waste money on you and run off.  Show some professionalism.  And besides, these are the things which people do which get them banned in Bahrain and elsewhere.

Thanks for your reply....

I never thought for doing 2nd option but just thinking that what's are the different way and written here whatever comes in mind...

Based on your reply if my existing medical report work out for my Kuwait employment visa then it is very good and simplest way for me...

Else for 2nd option as per my thinking is very dangerous and chances to loss both the employment offer and yes it is not true professionalsim,  never intended to do that..

I have selected for Saudi and done the gamca medical and also got the MOFA .my MOFA no linked with my medical.
But cliend not hire me they put me on hold.
So I want to go in another company in Saudi.
Is it possible to use the same medical for another MOFA no.

I have done GAMCA Medical for BAHRAIN and report is FIT but now Bahrain employer keeps me on hold
Now I have another job offer from Saudi Arabia. And my medical report still valid for BAHRAIN.
What options I have now,
I.    Same medical report valid for Saudi
II.    I have  to go for another Gamca report
III.    Or I have to wait until Bahrain Medical report invalid then go for Gamca test for Saudi
Please suggest..

Your question has already been answered by me previously in the responses above.  Read carefully.

Would you kindly advise what happened? Did you use same gcc medical certificate and was it allowed?

Greetings from Ghana please I am facing the same problem as I get Saudi Arabia visa and my medical test is written Bahrain

I am getting a job in Kuwait.. Can I do GAMCA medical in Bahrain?

You need to get this verified by your new employer.