(Delayed) Report of Birth (Philippines)

Hei! Does anyone here who is a Filipino that had experience reporting the birth of their child to the Philippines? (Child is born here in Norway with a Filipino mom and Norwegian dad). I didn't know about this rule until I thought of wanting him to get a Php passport too. He only use norwegian now. I want to get a php passport for him but now that i haven't send a report of birth, he might not get it. And since he is over 1 year old, it is going to be Delayed Report of Birth.

I hope dere can give me tips and advice. Thank you.

Best regards

lady_diver wrote:

Hei! Does anyone here who is a Filipino that had experience reporting the birth of their child to the Philippines? (Child is born here in Norway with a Filipino mom and Norwegian dad). I didn't know about this rule until I thought of wanting him to get a Php passport too. He only use norwegian now. I want to get a php passport for him but now that i haven't send a report of birth, he might not get it. And since he is over 1 year old, it is going to be Delayed Report of Birth.

I hope dere can give me tips and advice. Thank you.

Best regards

If you´re living in Norway, you should register your child at the Philippine Embassy in Oslo. You can get
his/her Philippine passport there.