Visit Saudi Arabia*****%%%*****

Hi members,

this forum is only for those who are planning to visit Saudi Arabia and need help/ Suggestion.

since Saudi govt. have opened the tourist visa's so a lot of folks looking for information how they can visit saudi arabia.

PM me if anyone need information or help.

regards.

It is simple, at least for the citizens of 49 countries who can apply online.  Some of my friends did and got the visa within hours.   For the rest, it is through the Embassies / Agents (like VFS Tahseel).

Yes Saudia is open now and anyone can visit saudia.

these day saudi Govt have started Spring Festival as well. so its expected that Saudi Arabia will be the future hub of tourism.

Popular places to visit in Riyadh or surrounding of Riyadh.

1.  Kingdom Tower.
2. Faisalyas Tower.
3. Wadi Nimar Lake
4. Wadi Hanifa bujairee
5. Salam Park
6. King Abdulah Park
7.Moll in riyadh ( Othaim Moll.Qasar Mol, Salam Mol, Riyadh Gallery Etc)
8.Kharara Lake Near Riyadh
9. Heat Caves
10.Agriculture farms at Al Klharj Road
11. Camels at Al Kharj Road,
12. Cimenas.
13.Zoo.
14.Sand Dunes at Mazahmyah.
15 Wadi Laben.

PM me if anyone need more details

daily events updates and all other information of Riyadh season is available on the app called

Riyadh Seasons

Please check on android and apple.

I plan to visit my husband in ksa with m child but we dont know the steps. can anybody assist me like some agency here in manila?

can you help me to process my visit visa on ksa together with mu child

benjiebilla wrote:

I plan to visit my husband in ksa with m child but we dont know the steps. can anybody assist me like some agency here in manila?

ask your husband to apply to for the multiple entry visit visa for your and child. no need of agency.
thought the MOFA website link is below.

https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa

he will fill all the details and submit to his company for online chamber of commerce. after your got the visa then you will contact the authorize agent in manila to got it stamp on your PP and you can stay for 90 days in one duration.

ask me if you need anymore information.