PHILIPPINE RETIREMENT AUTHORITY INQUIRY

Good day expats hope someone can assist me with requirements for processing PRA needs like FBI reports and police clearance...how long does it take to get these requirements when in person in the states? what IS police clearance for?

arablacq3 wrote:

Good day expats hope someone can assist me with requirements for processing PRA needs like FBI reports and police clearance...how long does it take to get these requirements when in person in the states? what IS police clearance for?

The required documents need to be apostilled at the appropriate Secretary of States office.  Federal documents like military discharge papers or FBI clearances are done through the Federal secretary of states office. Whereas state issued documents are done at the Secretary of States office for the issuing state.

Your questions are better asked of an experienced authorized PRA representative who charges nothing extra for helping you or answering your questions.

I have sent you a private message with their contact details.  Yes, I am a SRRV visa holder.

Regards