Nurse Applicants: Al Kharj Armed Forces

Hi I want to call the attention of nurses applying under msr (medical staffing resources) for Al kharj armed forces hospital. Since July I already applied and until now they said it's still under process in poea even though they promised the deployment to be on August 2019. So now i feel doubtful since my medical will soon expire. Is it really worth the wait? For those currently working there, Is the condition of nurses in kharj good ? I will be assigned on the dental department by the way.

I also want to know if al kharj armed forces hospital is same with al kharj millitary hospital. Thank you.

Hi! we have the same situation. Im under MSR as well. Submitted my papers to last July and my medical is nearly expiring.

akoayprinsesa122489 wrote:

Hi! we have the same situation. Im under MSR as well. Submitted my papers to last July and my medical is nearly expiring.

I hope we find other applicants with the same situation 😭

Follow up: just to help fellow applicants, we are already deployed maybe 4-5 months waiting time. It's just that we are the first batch to be hired by the new agency and they are taking a long time to fix papers. The next batches were deployed a little bit faster.

hi, i had the same experience. When were you deployed? What can you say about working in al kharj?

Hi! Currently processing my papers under MSR. May i know if you guys also paid for your dataflow update? Thanks

DesaRica wrote:

Hi! Currently processing my papers under MSR. May i know if you guys also paid for your dataflow update? Thanks

Sorry late reply. Yes we paid for it.

Hi! I think i'm experiencing same situation right now. Is it worth the wait? Thanks

Al kharj armed hospital is 300 bed capcity, more likely province type, if you already there, they will deploy you either in their 3 clinic, the accomodation is ok, shared room for 2 person

@DesaRica  Hello, on the same situation too. May i ask the status of your application? I started with my application last month.God bless and keep safe

Hi i just wanted to ask how's the experience in al kharj armed forces hospital? the hospital setting and the staff nurse accommodation? Ty

Hi I cannot send dm because it appears that u are banned😅.

Hi! How is it working in Alkharj Armed Forces Hospital? How's the accomodation for staff nurses?

@Feifeifei gud pm..how is the accommodation of staff nurses in Al kharj Armed forces? Is it within the hospital compound?

Good day. May I ask about alkharj armed forces ? Is it good to work there ? I am applying as a nurse in Recovery Room/ PACU. What is the status of working there and any idea about the accomodation? Thank u in advance,😊