Temporary Residence Permit Membru de Familie Cetatean Roman

I am a pakistan national. Me and my romanian girlfriend got married in August 2019. And i applied for this residence permit. We knew each other for a couple years but we started seeing eachother casually in march 2019. We got engaged on 16th june. And got married in Primaria in August. Now we are planning to do a traditional ceremony in Pakistan in winter. Now its been more than a month since i applied the card. I am a little nervous because they might do some house visits from what i have heard. We live together since May 2019. We changed apartments in between. Could someone in the same situation tell me what do they do in house visits and what kind of proof do we need to show them?

Hello,
yeah they either visit or may call you for interview but you must let them know you are living on a new address now.

Do you know what kind of questions do they ask. Or what kind of proof i need to have?

Bro you can call me.

I had no problems. After marriage ceremony, a few days later, we went to the Immigration Office with certain documents. They issued me an ID card valid for 5 years. No one ever called or came to visit the apartment. I was told they might talk to neighbors but none of my neighbors ever said anything to me. The immigration officer did say, however, if there are any problems with the marriage or if address changes, then notify them immediately. I think after 5 years, you can apply for citizenship and I plan to do that.

Of course you need to inform them of your change of address. How are they to contact you if they don't know where you are?

They just want to be sure you are actually living together. Men's and women's stuff mixed in the bathroom, Two toothbrushes. Clothing mixed in the closet. Mixed bank account. Both have keys to the car. Stuff like that.

We dont have a joint back account. Is that a big deal?