Destination Limerick

Hi,

I'm a french living actually in Prague and moving to Limerick in September for a duration of 4 months. It will be my first stay in Ireland and I'm pretty excited of it since I love beautiful landscapes.

I would like to know if somebody could give me informations on finding flat sharing there, or any other useful infos.

I'm also looking forward to meet people there once arrived, please do not hesitate to contact me since I'm always available for a beer!

Carl

Hi Carl,

I am living in Limerick as well, i know one house where i am living they offering 400 euro per month 1 bedroom and 1 leaving room, full furnished, very nice place, neighbors are very good, quite place.

Do not hesitate to call me or contact me here.

Thank You

Bilal

+353 86 3502094

Hi Bilal !

Thank you for your message. I almost found something last week, I'm waiting to have a definitive answer before contacting you for that opportunity. I'll move there in two weeks, hope it will be alright.

Thanks,

Carl

Hi Carl,

Once you come here, keep in touch, be aware in this city, seriously this is rocking city, :), May god bless you.

Thanks
Bilal

Alright, I'll let you know ;) See you!

Carl

Hey Bilal, Im sorry I completely forgot that topic during the last weeks. Im now settled in Limerick, not far away from UL. What about meeting for a beer or something else in the next week ?
Cheers, Carl