Divorce proceedings-norway

I am a Norwegian citizen married to a British citizen in August 2017. We separated in September 2018 until August 2019 during which a separation license was issued and cancelled. Our marriage has broken down again. We have a 6 month old child. My partner has a number of properties to which I have not contributed. One of the properties was recently sold.
Do I have a right to any of these properties under British or Norwegian law?

Technically, for anything established during your marriage, you have the joint liability and claimable interest. However I strongly suggest you re-consider this for two reasons: 1. Who will be the guardian of the 6-month old baby? This is also the long-term liability and I strongly suggest you to walk away without claiming anything if you leave the baby to your partner. 2. If you did not contribute anything, unless you are a housewife, it is a bit shame to claim anymore.

Thank you for your reply.
I completely understand where you are coming from and I am exploring my options because there is a child involved.
I am a house wife- does this make a difference?

Nextpay wrote:

Thank you for your reply.
I completely understand where you are coming from and I am exploring my options because there is a child involved.
I am a house wife- does this make a difference?

Even if you are a housewife, you still "contribute" to the household.  if you have not been "working" as housewife, your hub will not have been able to work without worries etc.  In addition, your input might also have been involved in the purchase of those properties.   You can still claim your rights.  You need to speak to a lawyer.