VEC or TRC following death of sponsor

I am posting this on behalf of a friend,if anyone has any information about this subject I would be very grateful.My friend currently has a 2 year TRC,previously he held a 5 year VEC-but he changed to a TRC because it saved having to leave Vietnam every 6 months.He was married for several years to a Vietnamese lady,who tragically died a week ago.She was the sponsor for the VEC and now TRC.To make matters worse,they just had a baby,who is now 3 months old.The baby was born in Vietnam, has a Vietnamese birth certificate,and he is named as the father on this.Is it possible to retain the TRC,or get another VEC under these circumstances.Or,as has been suggested,get a TRC/VEC on the basis that he is the father of a Vietnamese child.he has been told(not sure if it was officially) that as his wife is dead,his TRC is now no longer valid.Also,if anyone can recommend a lawyer(preferably in the Kien Giang maybe Rach Gia area),who could assist in this,that would be very useful.Thanks in advance for any help

That's a really interesting question. I had the same conversation with my wife and she had no answer. As far as I know the child cant sponsor the father due to his/her age and no ID or house registration.

Sorry to hear about your friends loss.

Try this lady, she apparently knows the law.

facebook.com/janesnvi.visa

Hey Colin,

I've been getting links blocked too.

Turns out it usually has to do with the descriptive text of the link, not always the link itself.

Try removing any "dot com" reference from that area and simply replace it with some simple text.

I hope that's helpful info for you.

Obviously, you should be trusted to be able to post virtually any link.

Cheers!

Most blacked links are unblocked after a certain amount of time. 

There were times when half of my links were blocked and the other half were perfectly fine -- all in the same thread, on the same day, posted the same way.

Ciambella wrote:

Most blacked links are unblocked after a certain amount of time. 

There were times when half of my links were blocked and the other half were perfectly fine -- all in the same thread, on the same day, posted the same way.

I'm noticing they will definitely be blocked for me if I don't use the special link interface at the top of the text field.

If I just paste a link here into the text field, it will definitely be put under review

True.  I always use the link function with caption so they're rarely blocked.

As my experience of Visa Agent, You still can make VEC by your registration of marriage with your wife. The immigration will depend on that to provide VEC for you. But you can't make the TRC because it need the NA7 form guarantee by your wife and have the verify of the local police.