International mail

robal wrote:

Every time you change address, you have to update with SS. The form to fill up for status
changes like marriage, divorce, citizenship,
work, etc : every 2 years....

Thanks Doc, so I won't be cut off for year two here, maybe..lol...sheet hapns..lol...
Next move same city just the house...on a sidebar Doc do you have the blueprint to your house...I like your layout...if so pm me and we can discuss a #...lol..serious about the prints...

I hate those kind of sheets!

Texanbrazil wrote:

I hate those kind of sheets!

Satan Sheets are Kewl, just H8 chasing that darn pillow and the top sheet ,lol....smdh....stains don't wash out well from those sheets.....

Alascana wrote:
robal wrote:

Every time you change address, you have to update with SS. The form to fill up for status

Thanks Doc, so I won't be cut off for year two here, maybe..lol...sheet hapns..lol...
Next move same city just the house...on a sidebar Doc do you have the blueprint to your house...I like your layout...if so pm me and we can discuss a #...lol..serious about the prints...

The blueprint? Sheeshhh...  I haven´t seen that for a while now. It´s probably in one of the at least 50
boxes at the basement! Some of them with content labels, some not!

robal wrote:
Alascana wrote:
robal wrote:

The blueprint? Sheeshhh...  I haven´t seen that for a while now. It´s probably in one of the at least 50
boxes at the basement! Some of them with content labels, some not!

You ain't that bizzy...lmbo,smh,kkk,rsrs,lol....I couldn't help myself Doc...I think I got that laughing disease...thanks amigo....I am still laughing. ..

Moving Rule 101...if it ain't unpacked in 1 year donate it...I can pick up, to save the 15r delivery....just staying on topic....lmbo.... :dumbom::gloria:joking::thanks:

:D:lol::lol::lol:

Here we go again:
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The Brazilian postal service 'Correios' have made a readjustment in the prices of Sedex and PAC: the parcel services now cost 6.34 percent more, on average, for postage made by individuals.

The new tariffs are in effect since Monday, October 14th, and correspond to more than three times the accumulated inflation in the period since its last rate hike. The state-owned company says that the increase, one month before Black Friday

Thanks, Tex!  :top:

Hot Dayuum I get to pay more who would have thunk dat in Revenue Brasill.

Thanks Big Tex.

..I like Certified mailll...What ever happened to "Par Avion"...smdh..

Thanks for the info...

Just got mail sexta. First mail in over 2 weeks.