Sara compound khobar (BAE)

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone here lives on Sara compound in khobar, the BAE accommodation? I'm considering a job there. I was especially wondering about facilities and timings. My workday will start ridiculously early, so it would be helpful if the gym, pool and supermarket is open 24 hours. Would anyone living there be kind enough to let me know if this is the case?

Having previously lived on and off compound in Riyadh (ishbilia compound) one of the major positives was the sense of normality and community that existed on ishbilia. There were various groups, a weekly newsletter was emailed out, there were exercise classes such as yoga, spinning etc in the big community centre in the middle of the compound. It was possible to completely forget that you were in saudi Arabia! Would you say Sara compound has a similar vibe?

Many thanks for all responses 😊

hi, how are you i hope your move to sara compound was nice.
i m trying to get some information about the compound as well if you can possibly help me

I have lived in Sara compound between 2015-2017. The facilities are good with gym, pool, football, rugby. Most of the guys play sports regular and are welcoming.

The atmosphere is very quiet, unless you like your apple jucie abit then you will be heading into one of the few places they have for apple juice. If you are not apple juice drinker then you might get bored in the evenings.

thank you for the reply
sounds good, but i ve been told that there is bars in the compound and bands so probably wont be bored in the evenings, or its just a lie?