Salary Hikes / Annual increments --> Belgium

Hello,

Did not see any thread for this topic.

I am very new to this work culture and as I complete 1 year under the Belgium payroll, a usual though process that begun was when will the discussion start for the annual increment but I dont see any movements on that part in my company.

Hence, to get an overall picture, I post the below questions to understand the procedure and I am sure it will also benefit other in the forum. 

1> Annual increments cycle in Belgium (Frequency / what to expect) ?

2> % of raise on an average ?

3> How much raise can 1 expect on netto and brutto.

4> Impact on taxes and other benefits (company car / Travel allowances) post increments.

5> Other factors (salary correction ..) ..!!

Kr,
Rohit.

Well, I am not sure what to expect but I work for a bank and annually there is a correction in my salary since 2 yrs.

So, its an increase of 30 euros netto per month in a year.

Well that is annual correction I suppose.
But what about annual increments / bonus / job promotions ?

Does that happen as well ?

Rohit45 wrote:

Well that is annual correction I suppose.
But what about annual increments / bonus / job promotions ?

Does that happen as well ?

I don't think anyone can answer your question in much detail. They vary depending on the employer.

Talking from my own experience, each year I have an assessment session with my manager. It is to evaluate the performance of my work in previous year and to set objectives for the next one.

During the session, if I feel deserved, I can request a salary raise, a bonus or promotion. Whether it's approved or not strongly depends on your performance. However, if you are not moved to a higher position, don't expect too much.

Yea, the idea of my question was to get some insights.

Obviously, everyone is in a different field and also work for different clients so I completely understand.