Best home internet provider?

Hello 👋!

Seeking advice on which operator provides the best home internet service.
I had GO at 30mbps and I am not happy with the service. Although I think it is because of the FTTN connection. They told me that they have been replacing copper connections and now all connections are FTTH.
Vodafone seems to be running on GO network and probably there is not that much difference.
As far as I know Melita has cable/coax network and not fiber like the other two. Has no idea how it works.

I would like maybe smth up to 100 mbps to run smoothly iptv, 2 mobile and maybe a laptop wifi connection simultaneously.
Any advice? Can you share your experience in Sliema/ St Julians area?
Thanks

We have IPTV running in the evening together with two tablets and sometimes an X Box One X, our GO Internet works fine, we pay for 70 mbps and get anything from 55 - 65 mbps. That is not fibre as we live in Victoria and apparantly that will be the last one to be linked up.
Perhaps all you need to do is pay for the speed you want, we were not happy with 30 so upgraded.
Vodafone use the 4g network which is limited at about 25 mbps which you never get and Melita have quite a few outages in Gozo.