Moving to Bahrain

me and my girlfriend are looking to move to Bahrain at the end of february as we have been invited by her friends who currently live and work there. We are going to be arriving with no jobs etc and will be staying with our friends innitially. Are there going to be any problems finding jobs, accomadation etc, and will it be an issue that we are not married? Also what would we be looking at for an annual salary? and are there going to be any visas required?

Hey,

Did you and your girlfriend make it Bahrain at the end of february?

What do you make of it? Have you managed to find jobs yet?

Hope everything went smoothly and continues to do so,

C

hey there!!

yeah we made it out here, both of us are working now and living in Juffair:) really like it out here i have to admit, altho prob not surprising as if was snowing in the UK when i left!!

how long u bin out here?

loAf

Everyone seems to live in Juffair. All my friends (the whole 4 of them lol) live in Juffair. I'm in Sanabis... opposite city center mall.

I've been living here for a few weeks now but been going back and forth between here and England since January. It's kind of a relief knowing I don't have to hop on a plane back to England for a while, was getting really bored with the flying.
Unfortunately, my other half's job involves travelling a fair bit so I don't really get a rest from flying after all.

xx

kool. well were celebrating 3 mnths here today, woohoo, planning on takin a trip home in sept i think (as its ramadan and everywhere shuts down basically!!).

u'l start to build up a bigger network of friends as you go, we knew 2 people already out here so got to meet everyone they knew, but just being out at the weekends u meet loadsa peeps, and most of them seem really nice:)where do u normally go out?

are you looking for work out here? if so what sort of thing?

x