Illness

I have been coming to to Indonesia on and off for couple years recently I got married to an Indonesian woman and decided to move to Indonesia in the jombang area one week into my move I started to feel really lethargic after three weeks feeling like this I went to hospital to get blood test to did cause fortunately all clear but the problem still persist it's getting me really down can anyone please advise

If you've move recently it could be the fires/ smoke due to annual fires/ pollution of air quality, have you traveled from far away (jet lag)
General health checks/ blood tests are for obvious and or serious illnesses but general well-being tends to be overlooked
Even an underlying cause as stress related due to your move (without realising your stressed)
Various climates and humidity can be a common cause, do you have AC this may need a service and bad air quality that way
A common cold, lack of exercise and or something to keep you occupied that is enjoyable

There's a better than average chance it's just the heat and humidity but it never hurts to get another doctor to check you out.

Thank you for your advise I plan to start gym on Monday try to motivate my body and yes been very stressed it's big change from Scotland

Ah probably jet lag and with some people can take upto 6/8 weeks to turn around, and as you say with the stress of moving quite probably that with a slightly warmer climate than Scotland 😂,
Motivation is a big one, finding or continuing an interest helps hugely
Hopefully a week or two you'll feel better

Thank you for responding to me it means a lot your a very generous lady to give time to stranger