Citizenship by descent

Hello everybody !

I will deposit my papers for citizenship
I am Tunisian and according to my readings and experiences of others who have deposited consulates take much more time than to file on at Identity malta directly.

I have all birth certificates and act of marriage of all of my father grand mother grand father and old grand father and mother.

It s frustrating to know that it will be take much time to take my citizenship

Have you any suggestions ???

Have you read all previous posts on this subject?

Good morning
Yes i read it

But it s old post's

Capitaine Carthage wrote:

Good morning
Yes i read it

But it s old post's

Maybe old posts but the situation still remains everything takes a long time in Malta.

Good morning
Yes i read it

But it s old post's

Here in Malta you have to be patient. However, if it takes too long you can also apply for citizenship in Belgium in the meantime. How long does it take in Lybia to get citizenship?

Man !
I m Tunisian not Lybian
My grand mother is Maltese and not Belgium !
I don t know how and when you  read Belgium and Lybia !!!!!!!!!!!

And in Tunisia if you have all your documents right you will still wait for 6 months like France and Italia.

Have a good day

Man !
I m Tunisian not Lybian
My grand mother is Maltese and not Belgium !
I don t know how and when you  read Belgium and Lybia !!!!!!!!!!!

And in Tunisia if you have all your documents right you will still wait for 6 months like France and Italia.

Have a good day

Probably because you were looking for information about Belgium.

For Belgium i have just to go to work there because i have a job waiting me.

In Malta it s my right to have my Citizenship beacause my grand mother is Maltese !

I don t understand why it s take lot of time fo some and 10mn or few months fo others...

I don t need to have a belgium citizenship

Probably the quickest way to get citizenship is to pay which costs a fortune.

No no in the other discussion many people had no pay anything

People who pay € 1 million will get their citizenship within a few weeks, whilst people who claim they have Maltese ancestors have to prove their claim and authorities over here countercheck if this claim is legitimate. It happened more than once that fake documents were provided. That is the reason why Maltese authorities take their time. This means you have to be patient. One thing I observed for people like you it is important to know the Maltese language and have a religion which is popular in Malta. Just check on yourself if you fulfill these requirements. Otherwise it is still an option to invest € 1 million in this country in order to create jobs for this booming society.

I did not say they had paid, I said the quickest way is to pay.