Filipina annulment

Hi I'm looking for help and advice. My gf and I would like to marry but like many she needs an annulment. I'm looking for lawyers in mindanao who handle annulment. Also anyone who has been through the process especially recently and has advice please message me.

Powercatfan wrote:

Hi I'm looking for help and advice. My gf and I would like to marry but like many she needs an annulment. I'm looking for lawyers in mindanao who handle annulment. Also anyone who has been through the process especially recently and has advice please message me.

Should post and check out the threads on this subject on the Philippines forum.

Bro, I can help you.  However, you need to answer my questions
1.  Are you willing to wait years until the annulment case will be over?  It needs two to tango.  The wife and husband should cooperate in the process.   
2.  Are you willing to pay the cost of the process?
3.  Are you confident that the woman you have relationship is not after your money?  This can be mitigated when you ahve communication with her parents, siblings, Uncles and Aunties.

If you answer is yes, then go ahead.  There is no specific time when an annulment be over.  Sometimes, you have to pay good amount of money on the other side to cooperate with the process.

If you are interested to pursue the annulment case, then I can help you.

Best regards,

Richard

As a man in a similar situation for many years I can very well relate to your situation.

I have researched the topic and consulted with many expats about their experiences, and unfortunately the news are not encouraging.

Besides the length of time, lawyers, a judge -that can be changed in the middle of the process, forcing you to re-grease the process again-,  psychological evaluations, dialing with the ex, and considerable expenses; the worst part of it is uncertainty.
After all that is done, the judge can just simply reject the petition and one is left with no options. 

I wish you the best if you go that route.

Me...I am still as undecided as I was when I first considered it many years ago.