Al Amarat

Hello,

I will move to Muscat in January 2020 for six months and I just found an amazing apartment. The problem is that it is not directly located in Muscat but in Al Amarat.
Is someone living there and can provide some information or can someone tell me if it is too far from muscat and I should search for another apartment? I fear that it may be a bit remote?

Thank you in advance!

Dear NadineI,

If you find an good apartment, the I suggest Al Amarat is good.

I dont know where is you office, why you come to Muscat for 6 months etc... So I am sure based on your priorities and consideration you have opted for Al Amarat.

Apartment is place where we spend most of the time other than our business or work place.  Now about Muscat, it can be reachable so easily from Al Amarat by  shared taxi or taxi.

I agree Al Amarat is a bit far from the heart of City.

OMR 240 to OMR 260 you will get good appartment (with wi-fi, free water & electricity) near Ghobra where Muscat Grand Mall, Oman Avenues mall, Millennium Hotel are located and  Ghobra where all small-small hotel available.  Bus service to anywhere is available near Ghobra location. 

If you have a habit to enjoy night life then also Ghobra is fine... Most of the major big hotels are easily reachable.

If your rent is below 110 then consider Al Amrath else try where the public transport is there after considering the purpose should meet for your stay.

If your stay is short (eg: 6 month) you can opt for Tilal residential complex.  For a single stay what you meant to say "amazing" for your Al Amarat apartment.

Please feel free to get more info.